Cost of living in Chaozhou, China vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaozhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 56,680元 in Chaozhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)