Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09259 CNY / INR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 58% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 24,096元 (₨260,246) in Chandigarh.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3.77 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)