Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 51%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.229 CNY / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 511 prices entered by 81 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 25,695元 (R$ 20,910) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €76 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 180,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in El Paso, Texas costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)