Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Shanghai, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.895 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 22% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 41,603元 (8,498 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Prices recently added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in London costs £0.28 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Budapest costs 1,530 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.60 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Culiacán costs Mex$ 49 (about 1 hour ago)