Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.230 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 29,164元 (R$ 23,704) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)