Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 31,458元 (Rp 68,864,735) in Bandar Lampung.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 6,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨112 (about 3 hours ago)