Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42053 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 34,616元 (E£ 82,313) in Asyut.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zurich costs CHF 1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$35 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,000 (about 3 hours ago)