Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00572 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 70,468元 (12,323,370 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Kerch costs 102₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Mendoza costs ARS $480 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karimnagar costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)