Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00550 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 58,598元 (10,662,111 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Khartoum costs 1,313 Pound (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €1.01 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 70 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 3,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)