Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 172.111 KRW / CNY
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 41% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,260,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,710,257 (21,557元) in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 6,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨112 (about 3 hours ago)