Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 172.107 KRW / CNY
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 51% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩7,130,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,475,716 (20,195元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Bernardino, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)