Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 877.260 KRW / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 692 prices entered by 138 different people.
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 4 hours ago)