Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40708 KRW / MNT
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 59% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,380,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩2,618,188 (6,431,630 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in El Paso, Texas costs $4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kerch costs 102₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Mendoza costs ARS $480 (about 2 hours ago)