Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is about the same as in Seoul (South Korea)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 14%|
Are you moving to Tokyo? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Tokyo of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago, Chile costs CH$19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia, Spain costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Osaka costs ¥39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥700 (about 3 hours ago)