Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 166.888 KRW / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 545 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 29% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,660,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩4,732,886 (28,360元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €1.01 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 70 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 3,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)