Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 170.508 KRW / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 765 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 8% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)