Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 42%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 55.392 KRW / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 161 different people.
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩7,450,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,857,729 (Mex$ 69,644) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Denver, Colorado costs $3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Concordia costs ARS $60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nouméa costs 110 Franc (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)