Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 170.508 KRW / CNY
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 45% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩5,670,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,123,977 (18,322元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)