Cost of living in Okayama, Japan vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.803 KRW / JPY
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,240,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩5,613,705 (¥519,629) in Okayama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)