Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.514 KRW / MZN
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 42% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩5,560,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,214,477 (207,197 MT) in Maputo.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (about 3 hours ago)