Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.926 KRW / MZN
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 44% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩5,860,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,279,452 (219,712 MT) in Maputo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malaga costs €29,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 45 TT$ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €15 (about 5 hours ago)