Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.215 KRW / MZN
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 41% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩7,210,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩4,263,709 (262,941 MT) in Maputo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Addis Ababa costs 70 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (about 4 hours ago)