Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 70.655 KRW / EGP
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,370,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩2,589,519 (E£ 36,650) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (about 3 hours ago)