Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 172.107 KRW / CNY
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 51% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,850,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,388,283 (19,687元) in Luoyang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Bernardino, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)