Cost of living in Ludhiana, India vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.893 KRW / INR
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 62% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩7,520,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩2,825,827 (₨177,799) in Ludhiana.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$180 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €76 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 180,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)