Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.554 KRW / CDF *
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,740,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩5,585,602 (10,087,466 Franc) in Lubumbashi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Veracruz costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $17,759 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)