Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.567 KRW / CDF *
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 23% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩5,820,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩4,502,729 (7,934,378 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$82,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 4 hours ago)