Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.917 KRW / IQD
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 39% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩5,770,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,506,587 (3,823,132 Dinar) in Karbala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Veracruz costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $17,759 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)