Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.775 KRW / IQD
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 46% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩5,750,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,107,870 (4,010,163 Dinar) in Karbala.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cartagena costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 4 hours ago)