Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.951 KRW / IQD
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 38% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩5,700,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,535,019 (3,717,805 Dinar) in Karbala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)