Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 212.259 KRW / BRL
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,400,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩2,667,345 (R$ 12,566) in João Pessoa.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $6,450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,500 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨305 (about 3 hours ago)