Cost of living in Jinzhou, China vs Seoul, South Korea
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 172.111 KRW / CNY
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 60% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩7,420,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩2,960,663 (17,202元) in Jinzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)