Cost of living in Jilin City, China vs Seoul, South Korea
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 171.431 KRW / CNY
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 39% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩7,340,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩4,485,483 (26,165元) in Jilin City.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Allahabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Addis Ababa costs 70 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (about 5 hours ago)