Cost of living in Jabalpur, India vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.893 KRW / INR
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 54% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩7,450,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,424,861 (₨215,490) in Jabalpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 180,000 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in El Paso, Texas costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kerch costs 102₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)