Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 171.636 KRW / CNY
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 31% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,710,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩4,645,438 (27,066元) in Hohhot.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $700 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 20,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)