Cost of living in Guwahati, India vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 773 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.936 KRW / INR
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 61% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,990,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩2,703,454 (₨169,648) in Guwahati.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 6,000 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)