Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 172.107 KRW / CNY
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 32% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩7,080,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩4,805,188 (27,920元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tokyo costs ¥502 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Houston, Texas costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calama costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)