Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.073 KRW / JPY
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩10,106,022 (¥912,636) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩7,540,000 in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Homyel costs 36 BYN (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $6,450 (about 2 hours ago)