Cost of living in Chaozhou, China vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 171.766 KRW / CNY
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaozhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩7,290,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩5,682,943 (33,085元) in Chaozhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nouméa costs 110 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Eugene, Oregon costs $0.74 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Francisco, California costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨55 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bangalore costs ₨44 (about 4 hours ago)