Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Seoul, South Korea
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.792 KRW / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,458 prices entered by 811 different people.
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 59% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,700,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩2,720,918 (ARS $212,705) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Grenoble costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Umeå costs 37 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)