Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.930 KRW / IQD
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 38% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩5,620,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,501,868 (3,766,198 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,917 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 4 hours ago)