Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 74.219 KRW / EGP
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,360,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,465,657 (E£ 46,695) in Asyut.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €875 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Miami, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Johannesburg costs R 21 (about 4 hours ago)