Cost of living in Anyang, China vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 166.888 KRW / CNY
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,120,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,931,315 (23,557元) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Veracruz costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $17,759 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)