Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil vs Seoul, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 216.089 KRW / BRL
Do you live in Seoul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Seoul (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩7,380,000 in Seoul you would need to make just about ₩3,232,035 (R$ 14,957) in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €220 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Bernardino, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hamilton costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)