Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Schaffhausen, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.907 CHF / CUC *
Do you live in Schaffhausen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 48% cheaper than in Schaffhausen (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,700 in Schaffhausen you would need to make just about CHF 3,493 (3,850 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)