Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Sarnia, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021.
Do you live in Sarnia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Sarnia (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,020 in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Sarnia.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)