Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines vs Sapporo, Japan
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.159 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Sapporo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Sapporo (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥386,000 in Sapporo you would need to make just about ¥182,383 (Php84,466) in Cagayan de Oro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 3.55 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 16,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mar del Plata costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Geneva costs CHF 9 (about 2 hours ago)