Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs São Paulo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,322 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.174 BRL / ANG
Do you live in São Paulo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 84% more expensive than in São Paulo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,100 (ƒ 6,964) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)