Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs São Carlos, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.452 BRL / PLN
Do you live in São Carlos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 59% more expensive than in São Carlos (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,046 (6,229 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 107 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 5 hours ago)