Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020.
Do you live in Santos, Sao Paulo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,400 in Santos, Sao Paulo you would need to make just about R$ 7,444 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 95 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 3 hours ago)