Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00037 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,600 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,499 (Rp 14,891,838) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)