Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04979 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,991 (¥280,978) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,800 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sylhet costs Taka 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,949,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)